Hi! Welcome to Rent My Books blog.

Please feel free to browse my selection of books from Novel Melayu, English Fiction, Mills & Boon
and Philosophy & Self-help. If you like what I've read, make reservation by SMS/call me at 016-8624056 or leave message at my Facebook. I will inform the availability of the books and you may pick-up the books at my place at Taman Sukma, Petra Jaya, Kuching, Sarawak, any day on agreed time.


How Rent My Books works? You will need to to pay a full amount of "Selling Price". Upon returning the books, I will refund your deposit. Rental period is 2 weeks only and address will be given to the interested readers.


Search Books From This Blog

Loading...

My Online Library

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Friday, October 30, 2009

Kasih Itu Milikku by Rozeela Ahmad


Kasih Itu Milikku
Rental = RM 2.00
Deposit = RM 16.00
Total = RM 18.00
Synopsis : Ayu Hanani dan Aina adik beradik.Aina sudah berumahtangga,Aina tidak boleh melangkah bendul.Ayu Hanani segera berkahwin demi memenuhi hasrat adiknya.Suaminya sudah ada isteri lain.Bagaimanakah Ayu Hanani menghadapi kemelut yang melanda dirinya?

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails